The following five forms must be completed and turned in prior to a student being able to participate in a sport.
- (1) A signed VHSL Athletic Participation/Parental Consent/Physical examination Form is required for each school year. Valid physicals run from May 1 of the current year through June 30 of the succeeding year.
- (2) A signed Parent/Athlete Concussion Information Sheet
- (3) A signed Student Athlete Sportsmanship Expectation Form
- (4) A signed MHS Athletic Insurance Form
- (5) A signed signature page from the MHS Student/Athlete Handbook
All of these forms can be found on this website under Files/Links at the top of the home page.
All completed paperwork must be turned into the athlete’s coach or to the Director of Student Activities.
Please submit all completed paperwork together.